The KAM ‘Drop in Locker’ has the simplest operating system of any switchable diff lock,
- no compressor,
- complicated wiring loom or air lines.
- 2 wires and an illuminated dash mounted switch is all that is required.
- The uncomplicated switch arrangement also means the ‘Drop in Locker’ is the fastest switchable diff lock to install,
- no cutting or welding is required.
- A simple drilled and tapped hole for the electrical cable gland is the only machining operation that is required.
- A competent DIY mechanic should take no more than a few hours to completely install a KAM ‘Drop in Locker’ from start to finish.
- No special oils are required and service parts such as bolts and bearings are all the same as Land Rover original.
Land Rover 90/110/130/D1/D2/RRC 24 spline 1994 on FRONT. KAM450
Land Rover 90/D1/D2/RRC 24 spline 1994 on REAR. KAM450